Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cool Beans



We gave away the bowl corner recently and recieved this email yesterday...

"Hey Brian. I got the bowl corners from you and just wanted to let you see where they went. This is the bowl I built out of them. I have the wood for the last corner, but I'm going to ply it first to tighten up everything. So far I have 37$ into it including gas to Richmond. LOL Gotta love construction friends. OK, I just wanted to keep you updated Ill send one of the completed bowl. Thanks again and your welcome anytime in Portsmouth. Chris."

38 bucks, heck yeah!



Latane origanated the saying "cool beans" apparently. State finals at the Gillies creek track in RVA this weekend, come hang out, Saturday afternnoon, yell at Balls and support local BMX. Lets get in the woods.

Another rad e-mail...
"ps. We visited Mikey Aitken in the hospital last night and his wife wanted us to take a picture w/ him, now keep in mind he is still knocked out. I suggested a thumbs up photo and we all asked mike give us a thumbs up and you would not believe what happened next... HE OPENED HIS EYES AND GAVE A THUMBS UP FOR THE PICTURE!! It was awesome. Everyone was so happy and excited, there was a party in the hospital room. He closed his eyes again but that moment was awesome. He's a champion and will pull this off. Keep the love for him going."